- If you are a high school senior attending an accredited institution next year or are currently age 18-25 attending an accredited institution, you qualify!
- You must be an ISCU member to apply. You may fill out a membership application HERE
- Click Hereto apply for your scholarship
- For official rules, click HERE
- Create a 1-3-minute video about financial education (see ideas below)
- Fill out an application (you will upload your video here)
- After reviewing your application and video, we will upload it to your Facebook page to get 500 Likes
- Videos must meet at least three of the following elements for your video to be eligible
- Motion Graphics
- Actors with Script
- Multiple Camera Angles
- Creative Editing
- Screen Sharing
- Point-of-View Videography
- Another Creative Element
Create an art piece using "It's My CU," "It's My Credit Union," or "Illinois State Credit Union"
Fill out an application
Bring your art piece to your local ISCU branch
After reviewing your application and art piece, we will upload an image of it to your Facebook page to get 500 Likes
Any art medium can be used including the following:
- Understanding a credit score
- How to build your credit
- Benefits to getting pre-approved vs dealership financing
- The difference between a credit union and a bank
- What will the banking industry look like in 10 years?
- New Cars vs Used Cars
- Is Life Getting More Expensive
- How to Manage Everyday Finances
- Your idea!
Create a lesson plan on a financial education topic that follows the Illinois Lesson Plan Priority Standards (see official rules)
Fill out an application (you will upload your lesson plan here)
After reviewing your application and lesson plan, we will upload it to your Facebook page to get 500 Likes
Lesson plans must meet the following requirements:
- Digital (must be printed out and brought to an ISCU branch)
- There is no size requirement
- Lesson plan needs to be on a finanical education topic
- Can be for any grade K-12
- Must follow Illinois Priority Standards for Finacial Education (can see in official rules)
The first TEN applicants to reach 500 likes on our Facebook page will be awarded $1,000
In addition, winners in the following categories will be awarded $2,000:
- Board of Director's Pick
- Most Creative
- Entry period 1 begins at 12:00 pm on February 16, 2022. Entry period 2 begins at 12:00 pm on August 1, 2022.
- Public voting period 1 begins at 12:00 pm on February 16, 2022. Public voting period 2 begins at 12:00 pm on August 1, 2022.
- The judging portion will close July 31, 2022 for period 1 and December 31, 2022 for period 2.
- The two additional category winners will be awarded in each category at the beginning of 2023.
- The first 5 applicants to reach 500 Likes via Facebook in each period will win a $1,000 scholarship.
For official rules, click HERE
Copy & Pasted from YouTube
Copy & Pasted from YouTube